Version 1.0.3 (attached to AllWebMenus Build #772 or above)
- Added support for also opening sliding submenus on "mouse over" of parent item (not only on "mouse click").
- Added an option to ignore the <Link> property of parent items of sliding submenus when clicking on them so that the submenus open instead of loading a page. However, if you wish you may achieve both effects by unchecking this option while having the "Remember the menu state" option checked.
- 1 new Sliding Menu Theme Pack available in Theme Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where a sliding submenu did not reposition itself when the user resized the browser window.
- Fixed an issue where a sliding submenu did not unfold properly when a reposition of the main menu occurred.
- Fixed an issue on Opera only where the Background Image was not properly positioned.
Version 1.0.2 (attached to AllWebMenus Build #768 or above)
- Fixed a minor Mozilla/Opera related issue with the "Push (or Pull)" technique on sliding menus.
Version 1.0.1 (attached to AllWebMenus Build #766 or above)
- Initial release