Hello, we have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #902.
Check out What's New
- New property: "Responsive Menu"
(for your responsive website designs or standard websites)
You can now choose your menu to show a different version of itself depending on screen size (width), in any of the following 3 ways:
- Different styling
- Different content
- Different positioning
- New property: "Visible When"
You can now use rules to specify whether your menu shows or not on page. This is useful when you want your menu to appear (or not appear) in special cases.
- New version for all Server-Side Menu APIs.
- Better support of IE10 for:
- Menu alignment
- No-wrap words
- Fixed an issue with server-side menus, where the menu would not use the horizontal positioning offset.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on parent items in sliding menus did not work in non-IE browsers.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html
Download the new version here: http://www.likno.com/download.html
Likno Software - www.likno.com