July 17th, 2008AllWebMenus 5.1.742 released – what’s new!
These are the new features and fixes introduced in version 5.1.742 (released on July 17, 2008):
- Added the “Compile Menu with No Dialogs (F8)” menu command for faster compilation process (no dialogs appear unless absolutely necessary).
- Improved the speed of loading all user fonts. AllWebMenus is now much faster, especially on systems with a large number of fonts.
- A new installer is now being used that solves certain installation-related issues for specific user settings. AllWebMenus could not run properly on those specific settings because of missing DLLs, OCXs, etc. Now fixed.
- Added the “Server-Side Menus API Help (pdf)” menu command for instant access to the API manual.
- Fixed a Mozilla-related issue where a menu could appear wider than expected when one of its items uses the <“Has Submenu” image> property.
- Improved the disappearance behavior of menus when the “Manual trigger Groups as popup menus” positioning method is used.
- Fixed an issue where a floating menu could not appear if the “Menu Floats on Scroll” property was used combined with the “Smooth, Horizontal” values.
- Fixed an Opera 9.5-related alignment issue of a menu’s “Left Image”.
- Fixed various issues related to dual monitor configurations. Code added to make the GUI visible in case it is outside of the screen. Dual monitors are now fully supported without glitches.
- Improved the AutoRedraw process by deactivating AutoRedraw from the Tab Control.
- Fixed a Frontpage Add-in related issue: the "Update Menu with latest Navigation Structure" option was hidden from the GUI in some cases.
- Improved the “Advanced Floating” form in the <Menu Drifts on Scroll> property.
- Added new menu commands: "Add Item Before Selected" and "Paste Item Before Selected" (previous versions only had “After Selected” commands).
- Fixed an issue with the "Save as" or "Export" commands, where a small .awm file (empty) was created instead of the valid one (on certain cases only).
- Fixed some interface issues on the <Header>/<Footer> application forms: the wrong cursor appeared and popup forms did not disappear correctly when moving from one property to another.
We are looking forward to your feedback!
The Likno Software team