These are the new features and fixes introduced in version 5.1.756 of AllWebMenus Web Menu Maker (released on November 11th, 2008):
- The GUI of the WordPress Menu Add-in has been enhanced.
- The "Tools -> Compile for..." command has been added for better handling of the Compile/Link process on different use cases or CMS/Tools.
- Fixed an issue where the <Has Submenu Image> did not show properly in a vertical menu, on certain cases only.
The AllWebMenus WordPress Menu add-in & plugin combination is designed to retrieve information from your blog (such as posts, pages, etc.) and import it into the AllWebMenus application to create stylish, feature-rich navigation menus, but not only! Apart from creating menu items derived from your wordpress blog structure, fully customize your menus adding your own non-wordpress menu items with external or internal links, html-rich content, colors, borders, effects, designs of your choice and many more!
For instructions and suggestions about installation and use of the software combination, visit the relevant page in the Likno Web Site or the Plugin's page in the WordPress Plugins Repository.
See examples of menus already inserted into WordPress blogs in the AllWebMenus WordPress Menu examples page.
Now you can easily add in your WordPress blog a stylish menu generated by the AllWebMenus PRO software!
Note: the AllWebMenus WordPress Menu add-in & plugin combination is supported in AllWebMenus PRO v5.1.754 and above.
These are the new features and fixes introduced in version 5.1.754 of AllWebMenus Web Menu Maker (released on November 4th, 2008):
- The WordPress Menu Add-in released and included in the distribution. Now you can easily create stylish menus for your WordPress-driven blogs based on your blogs' contents (posts, pages, etc.).
More information about the AllWebMenus WordPress Menu AddIn & Plugin HERE.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error on Window Unload in IE (certain cases only).
- Fixed a Gecko-related issue where the image was taking more space in height than it should, when doctype was other than loose.
- Fixed an issue with horizontal menus, where the width of the items was wider when at least one item had a submenu image (IE for Windows).
- Fixed an issue where a scrollbar appeared in Mozilla/Firefox/Safari browsers when it should not (certain cases only).