When you install your purchased AllWebMenus Pro application, it is in trial mode. To get the full functionality of our DHTML Menu Maker, you need to activate it by getting an Activation Code from you Likno User Area account.
If the Operating System you are using is Windows 7 or Vista, you need to make some more actions before you try activating your AllWebMenus Pro application. You must make sure that your User Account Control (UAC) is not activated at the time of the activation.
If UAC is activated you must first make sure that you have administrator rights and then try to deactivate it:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel
- In Control Panel, click User Accounts
- On Vista: In the User Accounts window, click User Accounts
- On Vista: click Turn User Account Control on or off
On Windows 7: click Change User Account Contol Settings
- On Vista: If UAC is currently configured in Admin Approval Mode, the User Account Control message appears; click Continue
- On Vista: Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box, and then click OK
On Windows 7: Set the slider to the Never Notify option
- Restart Now to apply the change right away or Restart Later. If you choose to restart later, do not try to activate AllWebMenus because the changes are not applied until you restart.
After you successfully activate your AllWebMenus Pro application, you can reactivate your User Account Control (UAC) to the level that you wish.
We want to inform you that we have just released AllWebMenus Pro version 5.1 Build #762
New features and fixes involved:
- Added a new "Copy & Paste Values to Items/Groups" option, which acts as a quick shortcut to the copy/paste functionality.
- Fixed an IE5.5 issue regarding the width and height of png images, which were not calculated correctly.
- Fixed an issue when copying & pasting an item/subgroup of "Hidden" status; the pasted item/subgroup was shown as "Visible" instead of "Hidden".
Download the new version today to update your current version and take advantage of these features and fixes.
An important feature of the AllWebMenus PRO menu creator is that you can add full HTML code into its items, allowing you to create even more fancy-looking, complex and sophisticated menus!
In order to have an item that contains full HTML code, you have to follow the instructions below:
- Go to the "Menu Editor" of your AllWebMenus Pro application and choose the desired "Main Item".
- In the window "Item Properties", click on the "Text (Text Only)" property.
- In the window that will pop up, click the "HTML-Full Mode" option and write the full HTML code in the text are of this window.