We would like to inform you that the new version of AllWebMenus - version 5.2 build 814 - has been released!
Take a look at What's New:
- Added support for exporting/importing custom themes (all custom themes are now saved in the "Application Data" folder).
- Released a new version for all Server-Side related AddIns (SSM, Actinic, Joomla, WordPress).
- Fixed an issue where the item highlight feature was not working for the first menu item.
- Fixed an issue where a simple tooltip could not appear in Server-Side menu implementations.
- Fixed an issue where the Preview Pane didn't show the menu images, if the libraries and the images folder were the same.
- Fixed an issue with the "Create Generic Sitemap" feature, where an error appeared and the application was closing unexpectedly (on Windows 7 and Vista only).
- Fixed an issue with the program activation process, where the user was provided with a half Installation ID or the user never had enough rights (since build 812).
Download the new version and test it!