March 26th, 2010New AllWebMenus version released – 5.2 build #818
We have released a new version of AllWebMenus - version 5.2 build #818.
Take a look at What's New:
- New version of the WordPress Add-in/Plugin with many enhancements, such as:
- Easier interface.
- Multiple menus (use up to 5 different menus on your posts or pages), with separate settings per menu.
- New option: "Dynamic" Menu Type (AllWebMenus provides the menu style while all items are populated based on blog's content).
- New option: "Static" Menu Type (both menu style and content are provided by AllWebMenus, allowing full customization of the menu).
- New option: "Mixed" Menu Type (combines both the "Dynamic" and "Static" Menu Types in a single implementation - you can have both WordPress and non-WordPress items on your menu!).
- Integration with the latest "Related Posts" (YARPP) plugin. It dynamically adds a "Related Posts" item at the end of the Main Menu, with a submenu that contains posts related to the post you are currently viewing!
- Added an option to choose whether submenus should shift automatically when they cross the page boundaries or not.
When "checked" (shifts):
When "unchecked" (does not shift):
- Changed behavior: If an item (or group) is on "hidden" state, then the UL/LI list does not include it (same applies for sitemaps).
- Fixed an issue on sliding menus (only) where the "Remember State" did not work if the menu name had a "-" inside it.
- Fixed an Opera issue where the "Has Submenu Image" was not arranged correctly (Opera 10.5 or above).
- Fixed an issue where if the submenu was sliding and the scrolling height was set to a fixed value then the submenu was not placed correctly.
You can download the latest version at: