September 21st, 2010AllWebMenus Pro version 5.3 Build #840 released!
We wanted to let you know that we have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro, version 5.3 build #840!
Check out What's New:
- 10 new menu themes added (free for licensed installations), such as:
- 1 new Example added ("#22 - Windows 7" menu example, free for licensed installations):
View "Windows 7 menu" example
- New version of the "Joomla Menu Add-in & Component" combination released, supporting 3 new population methods: "Dynamic", "Mixed" and "Static". This means that you now have the ability to use AllWebMenus only for menu style purposes and populate the menu items dynamically through a Joomla menu.
- The "Advanced Floating Menu" feature is now also available for all Server Side Menu implementations (Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc.).
- Padding can now be increased up to 999px (previous max value was 50px).
- New versions for all Server-Side Menus API related products.
- Minor interface enhancements regarding the "Menu Type" property.
- Fixed an issue where the program was not responding when the user had a very large monitor resolution.
- Fixed an issue where menu was not displaying properly when a style margin or padding was set for all tables in the page's CSS.
- Fixed an issue where IE8 (in compatibility mode) was not showing the dot.gif image when there were two slashes in image path.
- Fixed an IE-only issue where the background-color CSS value in a table was causing problems to the menu.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html