December 30th, 2010Likno Web Accordion Builder Build #118 released
just some days after the initial release and we continue to add more features!
This is what's new in Build #118:
- Added the "Play/pause/navigate through external page buttons" option, which allows the visitors to "play/pause" or "navigate" (previous, next, first, last) the accordion panes at will, by clicking on special buttons (images) on the page.
- 6 sets of "play/pause/previous/next/first/last" buttons (images) now available for the "Play Panes" feature.
- 3 new Example Projects added (12L, 13L, 14).
Some of the many features of Likno Web Accordion Builder:
- Rich and powerful interface!
- Create cross-browser jQuery accordions (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, Safari, etc.) to display content when visitors click on (or even mouse over!) page elements (accordion headers) of your choice.
- Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash, or whole pages (AJAX, URL) as content in your accordions.
- Create projects fast by using ready-made examples already installed in the application.
- Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc.).
- Create both vertical and horizontal accordions, with headers on any side (Top, Bottom, Left, Right). Panes can open/close horizontally too!
- Set the accordion panes as co-dependent (only 1 pane open at any time) OR totally independent (any number of panes open at any time).
- Use any of 3 methods to populate your accordions with content:
1. populated by the project properties (within the application)
2. populated by a UL/LI structure, located inside your page.
3. populated by DIV elements, located inside your page.
- Position your accordions easily on page and anywhere you like, with many options:
1. Insert into a page element of your choice (div, span, td, etc.).
2. Replace a page element (vs "insert into").
3. Replace an image of your choice.
4. Float, relative to the browser window (any corner).
5. Float, relative to a page element of your choice (any corner).
6. Float, relative to an image of your choice (any corner).
- Customize the style of your accordion through CSS ("css accordions").
- Apply images creatively to create interesting accordions (images on accordion headers, image-based backgrounds etc.).
- Use multiple accordion controls on the same page (with the same or different styling).
- Add dynamic content (database-driven or programmable) to your accordions through AJAX techniques ("ajax accordions").
- Show and hide the panes in your accordion using a variety of show/hide effects.
- Optionally use an "Indicator" image on the headers of the accordion panes (panes can open/close when clicking on that image instead of their entire header area).
- Set as initially open (on page load): a specific pane OR all panes OR no pane.
- Make the accordion behave as a "SlideShow": its panes opening automatically, one at a time, at specified duration and direction, with looping or not, pause on "mouse over" and more.
- Use complete help for all properties and procedures. Press F1 while you are on a property to immediately receive Help for that property.
- Powered by the popular jQuery open source library.
- Features: http://www.likno.com/jquery-accordion/index.php
- Examples: http://www.likno.com/jquery-accordion/examples.php
- Download: http://www.likno.com/jquery-accordion/download.php
Likno Web/HTML Accordion Builder costs $49.95 (3-domain license). Windows ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7 supported.