April 11th, 2011AllWebMenus version 5.3.860 released!
We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #860.
Check out What's New:
- Full support for all Eastern languages.
- Fixed some minor issues which were caused by "bad" global CSS.
- Drupal 7 now fully supported.
- The "Drupal Menu Add-in" now creates a ZIP file when compiling, which you then upload directly to the server (a simpler and easier process than before).
- Several GUI enhancements.
- Fixed an issue where the horizontal menu appeared wider when one of its items had at least one "Has Submenu Image" (IE8+ only).
- Fixed an issue where menu items appeared smaller in Opera, in certain occasions.
- Fixed an issue where sliding groups didn't slide correctly, in certain occasions (IE9 only).
- Fixed an issue with "Cross-frame" implementations, where the submenus incorrectly positioned at Top Left of the frame page.
- Fixed an issue with "Manually Triggered Groups" implementations, where they didn't open if these groups were of the "Sliding" type (Mozilla based browsers only).
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html