November 1st, 2011AllWebMenus version 5.3.880 released
We have released new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #880.
Check out What's New:
- Added the "Keyboard Navigation" property to specify if the user can navigate through the menu by using the keyboard (arrow keys). "Shift-F12" gives the focus to the first item of the Main Menu, so that the user can then use the arrow keys to navigate from there.
- Enhanced the "Manually trigger groups" positioning method with more options (method also renamed to "Manually trigger Main Menu or any Group on user action").
- Fixed a minor issue when two or more "Server Side Menus" exist in the same page: image preloader was trying to preload non existing images.
- New version for all "Server Side Menus API" related products.
- Fixed an issue where submenus with unfolding effects didn’t appear properly in Chrome 64-bit environments only.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html