Hello! We have released a new version of Likno Web Scroller Builder: Version 1.0 build #114.
Check out What's New
- Added 58 new Navigation Bars to choose from!
- Added the "Page Format" feature to the Navigation Bar, which lets you use your own string to show the current page, such as "%current_page% of %total_pages%" (example "1 of 5").
- Added "Positioning Offsets" to the Navigation Bar, so that you can achieve a desired distance from the selected corner (or side) when the Navigation Bar is placed inside the "Items Area".
- Enhanced the library so that it better supports the "Fixed" option in the Width and Height properties, as well as better support all Navigation Bars/Bullets.
- Added minor interface enhancements.
- Changed all Examples to use the appropriate Navigation Bars/Bullets and offsets.
- Changed the "Horizontal" Examples to use "Auto" in their Height so that they render properly with the new library.
- Added support for external Navigation Buttons.
- Fixed an issue where the "Step by Item" feature did not work properly.
- Fixed the "Use both HTML & Image" feature for the "DIV" and "UL/LI" population methods (in Sample Code and Preview).
- Added the "Highlight" feature to the Preview, so that you can highlight and understand the different elements of the scroller.
- Fixed the vertical alignment of Bullets within a Navigation Bar.
- Fixed some Navigation Bar issues (positioning and size).
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/index.php
Download the new version of our web scroller/slider builder at http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/download.php
Tags: alignment, auto, bullet, code, div, download, element, example, fixed, format, height, highlight, horizontal, html, html scroller, image, interface, jquery, jQuery scroller, jquery slider, LI, library, navigation, navigation bar, navigation button, new, page, positioning, preview, sample, scroller, slider, string, UL, web scroller, width