Hello! We have released a new version of Likno Web Scroller (jQuery Slider) Builder: Version 1.0 build #120.
Check out What's New
- Added the "Fade" effect for both "Step by Item" and "Step by Page" transition types.
- The "First" / "Last" buttons of the Navigation Bar & the "Page Numbers" / "Bullets" now use the selected effect instead of "Instantly".
- Added the "Random" option to the "Initially Selected Item" property of the scroller (jquery slider).
- "Random" now goes through all items before repeating an item.
- The "Play on Page Load (automatically)" feature will now use the selected "Step" ("Step by Item", "Step by Page" or "Continuous").
- Fixed an issue with quickly clicking the arrow buttons multiple times.
- Fixed a case where the Navigation Bar was not properly sized when it was "Floating" and without "Page numbers" or "Bullets".
- Fixed an issue that occurred when a "#" existed in one of the folder names in the Root Folder path.
- Fixed an issue with the positioning of the Navigation Bar.
- Fixed an issue where certain images did not appear in the Preview.
- Fixed an issue with the RSS "Item Link" property.
- Fixed an issue with the "AJAX" tooltip.
- Several interface improvements.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/index.php
Download the new version of our web scroller (jquery slider) builder at http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/download.php
Tags: ajax, arrow, builder, bullets, buttons, download, fade, features, floating, folder, interface, jquery slider, link, load, navigation, navigation bar, page, page load, play, positioning, preview, random, root, RSS, scroller, selected, slider, step, tooltip, transition, version, web scroller