Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus,  abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.


Initial Email From:
Jeremy
Initial Email Subject: no menu on site - part 2
Support Case Month: January 2013

Hello I wrote in a short time ago about a menu that is not appearing on the published site.

I have found the problem. The program was writing the source for the menu as the source on the C:// hard drive not to the ./menus1.js on-site source address.

I cannot see how to fix it in the program so I have manually changed the language on each site page. This should work.

Please send me the fix for the AWM program side.

thanks,

Jeremy

Reply From: Likno Customer Support

Dear Jeremy,

Are you referring to the Linking Code in your pages? Do you have the pages locally?

If so, then the problem is most likely that when you moved the files you did not update the Site Root folder in AllWebMenus and it is pointing to a different drive than where the files actually reside.

clip_image001

NOTE: If you are asked to “fix the links” when you change the site root folder, DO NOT do this. Automatic “fixing” will try to keep all your links pointing to the old location.

Best Regards,
Kostas
Likno Customer Support
www.likno.com
Create any type of javascript menu (CSS menu, drop-down menu, sliding menu), button, html tree, modal window, tooltip, accordion, tab, scroller, jQuery slider or design for your websites!
Like us on Facebook – Follow us on Twitter

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,