January 16th, 2013AWM: Menu is not shown in Safari
Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Bob
Initial Email Subject: Safari doesn't show my menu
Support Case Month: July 2012
I'm using version 5.2 - build #820. My client is trying to review their new website using Safari and the menus do not appear. It's just a blank space. What do I need to do to correct this.
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
You need to update/upgrade your AllWebMenus and re-compile/re-upload your menu files, as the *old* compiled menu cannot support the latest browsers and standards. Some browser versions did not even exist by that time (e.g. Safari 5 was officially released in March 2011).
- Login to your Likno User Area at http://www.likno.com/userarea
- Click the "View/Manage Licenses and Plans":
- See there if your Update Plan has expired or not.
If "expired" then click the "Renew" link and renew your Update Plan.
- Download the current Version (Build) ( http://www.likno.com/download.html ) and install it.
- In your Likno User Area, click the "Get Activation Code" link and get a new Activation Code for this updated installation:
- Open your old project file (.awm) in AllWebMenus, re-compile it and then upload the new menu files (along with the "awmdata" folder) to your website.
Note that you may need to delete your browser’s Temporary Internet Files (or cache files) before refreshing the page in order to see the menu.
Likno Customer Support
Like us on Facebook – Follow us on Twitter