February 19th, 2013AWM: Menu all of a sudden stopped working on server
Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Sue
Initial Email Subject: my allweb menu quit working today. It works off line out of Dreamweaver
Support Case Month: December 2012
my allweb menu quit working today. It was fine last night. I have not changed or touched the allweb menu in months. It works off line out of Dreamweaver in the 3 browsers, but not on the server. I tested both ways in Firefox, Chrome and IE.
If you could look at my index page and let me know if you see anything.
Feeling very helpless,
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
I checked your site and noticed two things:
First of all that the online library files are from build 894 while your compiled menu file is from build 898.
Secondly and most importantly, it seems that the library files of AllWebMenus have been corrupted and some extra script has been added at the end of each file! We have seen this happening a couple of times in the past and it probably means that your online server is infected by some virus. I recommend that you re-upload the local menu library files (“awmdata” folder) and that you also notify your host about this.
Likno Customer Support
Like us on Facebook – Follow us on Twitter