Run-time error 339: Component ‘UniBox210.ocx’ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered
If you are getting the above (or similar) error, it is likely that there was a problem with the installation. There are many reasons this could happen, such as not having enough access rights or having other applications running during the installation.
The first thing you should try is to:
1) Uninstall the application.
2) Make sure that all its files are removed. Check under “Program Files” if you have 32-bit windows or “Program Files (x64)” if you have 64-bit windows.
3) Close any other applications that are running.
4) Re-install the application.
If this does not work, then you should try to manually register the specific components that are not being registered, as follows:
1) Go to the windows start menu and find “Command Prompt”.
2) Right-click on it and select “Run as administrator”.
3) When the User Account Control asks if the program should be allowed to make changes, click “Yes”.
4) The Command Prompt will open in Administrator mode. There, write the following commands and press Enter after each one:
If you have 32-bit windows:
If you have 64-bit windows:
After running each line, you should get a “succeeded” popup window like the following:
5) Try running the application again. This time it should open without problems.