Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus Pro, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Suzanne
Initial Email Subject: Trial mix-up - allwebmenupro
Support Case Month: December 2013
There was an update to Allwebmenupro.
My account states that :
Current build: v5.3 build 924 (released on Nov 27, 2013)
Based on your Update Plan you are entitled to the current build and all builds released up to Oct 29, 2014.
I downloaded the file and installed the update but now the program is in trial mode and insist I enter the activation code. I should not be in trial mode.
Could you un-mix this for me please?
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
You indeed have an updated AllWebMenus license up to Oct. 29th 2014.
The procedure to download, install and activate your AllWebMenus is:
1. Login to your likno user area (http://www.likno.com/userarea)
2. Go to AllWebMenus -> Download most recent build you are entitled to activate.
3. Click Download.
4. Install AllWebMenus.
5. Open AllWebMenus.
6. Go to Help -> Enter Activation Code.
7. Copy the Installation ID and switch back to your likno user area.
8. Go to AllWebMenus -> Get Activation Code.
9. Paste the Installation ID you copied and click "Give me the Activation Code".
10. Switch back to AllWebMenus and paste the Activation Code.
11. Click "Activate" and you are ready to go.
Let me know if you still have issues.