September 26th, 2014AWM: How can I re-install AllWebMenus Pro
Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus Pro, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Todd
Initial Email Subject: Reinstalling AllWebMenus Pro
Support Case Month: February 2014
I'm the Webmaster for our school, and I've been using AllWebMenus PRO for a few years now, and love it! I recently got a virus or something on my computer that requires a reimaging of my computer. When they do that, I'll lose my program file, since it was a download. How can I reinstall it once my computer is reimaged?
Thanks so much!
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
The procedure to download, install and activate your AllWebMenus is:
1. Login to your likno user area (http://www.likno.com/userarea)
2. Go to AllWebMenus -> Download most recent build you are entitled to activate.
3. Click Download.
4. Install AllWebMenus.
5. Open AllWebMenus.
6. Go to Help -> Enter Activation Code.
7. Copy the Installation ID and switch back to your likno user area.
8. Go to AllWebMenus -> Get Activation Code.
9. Paste the Installation ID you copied and click "Give me the Activation Code".
10. Switch back to AllWebMenus and paste the Activation Code.
11. Click "Activate" and you are ready to go.
Please, let me know if you need further help.