Hello! We have released a new version of Likno Web Scroller (jQuery Slider) Builder: Version 1.0 build #116.
Check out What's New
- Added the "Item Modal" tab in "Project Items (F2)" with the ability to show a Modal Window when the user clicks on a scroller item, either using an "internal modal window engine" or the "Likno Web Modal Windows Builder" engine (separate product).
- Added the "%page_links%" variable to the available variables (%current_page%, %total_pages%) of the "Show Page Numbers (Custom)" option of the Navigation Bar.
- Updated the "Use both Text/HTML and Image values (shows both)" option to properly function for the "Item Tooltip" and "Item Modal" features.
- Updated the "Sample Code (F4)" area to show the related code of certain configurations.
- Added the "Show Scroller Only" and the "Background Color" to the "detached" Preview Pane (soon to be added to the "attached" Preview Pane too).
- Added automatic correction for older projects that did not have the "Bullets" and "Spacer" Navigation Bar CSS Classes.
- Fixed a case where the Navigation Bar would appear floating on page when it was positioned into an area that did not exist.
- Fixed the "Item Tooltip" feature to correctly handle the "AJAX" & "External" (URL) sources.
- Fixed the "with acceleration (on hold)" feature, which allows the user to hold the mouse clicked on a navigation arrow and have the scroller items accelerate their movement.
- Fixed an issue where the "Play on Page Load (automatically)" option did not work in IE.
- Fixed a bug related to missing images.
- Fixed "Example 3" to have proper spacing.
- Fixed the DIV custom population classes to work properly.
- Fixed the Navigation Arrows to always stay on top of the content.
- Several minor interface improvements.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/index.php
Download the new version of our web scroller (jquery slider) builder at http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/download.php
Tags: acceleration, ajax, area, arrow, background, builder, bullet, class, code, color, content, CSS, detached, div, download, engine, external, features, hold, html, IE, image, interface, jquery slider, modal, modal window, mouse, navigation, navigation bar, new version, page, page load, page number, pane, play, preview, project, sample, scroller, scroller builder, slider, slider builder, source, tooltip, URL, variable, web scroller