We wanted to inform you that we released a new build of Likno Web Tabs Builder, build #114.
Check out 'What's New':
- Added the "CSS Editor" for better editing of the CSS properties.
- Added the "Colors detected in this CSS" feature, for each CSS property.
- Added new examples in the Examples list.
- Fixed minor bugs related to the initial release.
You can download this version at:
Tags: Colors detected in this CSS, CSS Editor, examples, Likno Web jQuery Tabs Builder, Likno Web Tabs build 114, new build, new release
We are on a development roll! We have just released another update!
This time we have released a new version of Likno Drop Down Menu Trees - version 1.1 build 142!
You can see What's New at:
You can download the new version at:
Enjoy this free update!
Tags: drop down menu trees, likno drop down menu trees version 1.1 build 142, new build, new release, new version
This is to inform you that AllWebMenus Pro version 5.2 Build #802 has been released!
Take a look at 'What's New' in this version:
- New "Menu Structure Source" property to specify how your css navigation menu is populated with menu items and submenus:
Option 1: using the project's structure, i.e. items that you add to your AllWebMenus project. These items are fetched from its compiled project's file (default option), OR
Option 2: "on-the-fly", using <UL><LI> items fetched from the loaded page that shows the menu.
- Added support for properly building a menu when its menu-linking code cannot be placed right after the <BODY> element: you can inform AllWebMenus if the menu-linking code is a direct child of the <BODY> tag (default behavior) OR it "sits" inside additional tags (like <td>, <div>, <span>, etc.). The latter case used to cause some cross-browser trouble in certain CMS or tools (especially in FrontPage), now it is solved through this option.
- Fixed an issue where the "Show Item or Group on Appear" didn't work properly when "Automatically" was chosen and the option "If the highlighted item is inside a submenu group, this group will also appear selected and open" was unchecked.
You can download the application via our website's Download Page
Thanks for reading!
Likno Software Team
Tags: AllWebMenus, allwebmenus new version, build 802, css menus, menu linking code in tag, new build, new release, new version, SEO CSS Menu Addin, SEO friendly menus, Show Item or Group on Appear
We are exited to inform you that we have released the latest version of AllWebMenus PRO version 5.2 Build #800
Here is a view of What's New!
- Added a new option to the "Show Item or Group on Appear" feature: If the selected (highlighted) item is inside a submenu group, do you want this group to also appear selected and open (or not)?
- Added "Browser-specific Offsets" for Chrome in the "Positioning" property.
- Added the "Unlimited Domains" License option to the Server-Side Menus API.
- Added the "Show Item or Group on Appear" feature to the Server-Side Menus API.
- Added support for the "Opacity" property in the Opera browser.
- Fixed an issue where the "Opacity" property was not applied properly when the Chrome or Safari browser was used.
- Added an additional check to the application to check if the user has administrator rights when trying to activate the product (administrator rights are required for the activation process).
- Enhanced the positioning behavior of a submenu that is set to "open on menu appear" and is currently outside the viewable page. When scrolling the page the submenu will show open at its specified position relative to its parent item.
- Fixed an issue where the "Automatic item selection (highlight)" feature was not working properly for links beginning with "/".
- Fixed an issue of the FrontPage Add-in where the message "Can't find web folder" appeared.
Download the latest version at:
Tags: AllWebMenus, Automatic item selection (highlight), Browser-specific Offsets, build 800, chrome, FrontPage Add-in, highlighted item, new build, new release, Opacity, Opera, positioning, Server-Side Menus API, Show Item or Group on Appear, Unlimited Domains
We are happy to inform you that we have released the latest version of AllWebMenus Pro, version 5.1 Build #786!
- Fixed an issue where the width of the items was less than it was expected in a vertical group, when the property was used.
To download the latest version, please visit:
Tags: AllWebMenus, allwebmenus build 786, menu width, new build, new release