We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #892.
Check out What's New
- New feature: "Link & Run Other Likno Projects (from menu)".
You can now link (and run) other Likno Projects (for example a "Likno Tooltips Project") on the same pages where this menu is also linked to. This is like adding the "linking code" of such Likno Projects on the same pages (but without actually doing so!).
- Fixed some minor issues of the recently introduced "Image Sets" feature.
- Fixed a copy-paste issue in the Style Editor and Tree Structure.
- Fixed a positioning issue in IE (certain cases only), especially for RTL (Right-to-Left) menu implementations (Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, etc.).
- Fixed an issue where window.unload didn't function as expected (IE only).
- Fixed an issue where the items appeared wider than expected when a style value was used in the page's CSS for "width" (Opera and Safari only).
- Fixed an issue related to our Dreamweaver Extension for Dreamweaver version 6.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html
Download the new version of our CSS menu builder at http://www.likno.com/download.html