November 29th, 2010AllWebMenus Pro version 5.3 Builds #848/#846 released!
We wanted to let you know that we have released new versions of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 builds #848 and #846.
Check out What's New:
- Added support for showing the Header and Footer in Joomla/WordPress/Drupal (server-side API) menus.
- Added minor interface enhancements and fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the the menu could not show properly if a 'line-height' style value was used for the whole document.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Auto Highlight' feature that occurred when a URL contained spaces.
- Fixed an issue for Mozilla browsers (only), where a group with a 'Has Submenu' image could show wider than it should.
- Minor fixes regarding the 'Export/Update data to/from XML' feature.
- Added support for the IE9 browser (Internet Explorer 9).
- New "External Menu Editing" feature. Edit certain text-related properties of an AllWebMenus project (.awm) in Excel or OpenOffice Calc! Choose the "External Multi Editing" command in the "Tools" menu and use the "Extract XML file for this menu" / "Update menu from XML file" buttons to edit and update some properties of your menu outside AllWebMenus. Useful for "search and replace" operations and more.
- Added support for custom variables in all "Server-Side Menus API" related products.
- Added support for "Small Caps" in the "Item Text Decoration" property.
- Added support for showing/hiding the menu by showing/hiding its positioning element.
- Fixed an issue where submenu groups were misplaced when unfolding effects were used (certain cases only).
- Fixed an issue in the "Link Menu" process, where some .js files could be incorrectly accepted as AllWebMenus compiled files, causing an application crash in such cases.
- Added support in *sliding menu* implementations so that if a Main Menu item has *both* a link to a page *and* a submenu, then its submenu opens only after the linked page appears and not before (the menu does not look "bouncy" this way).
- New version for all "Server-Side Menus API" related products.
- Minor GUI enhancements.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html