December 11th, 2012AWM: WordPress and AllWebMenus
Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Jim
Initial Email Subject: WordPress question before I buy
Support Case Month: May 2012
I have reached the end of my patience with the lame WordPress native menu and I am looking for a quality alternative.
Can you clarify for me these things:
1) Only I (the publisher) need to have the desktop software installed (I assume to compile the menus), not each user (viewer) of the site, correct?
2) Are all of your attractive menu styles available for WordPress, or is it limited?
3) Is there any limitation on the number of menu and submenu items?
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
1) Correct. Only the editor/designer of the menus needs to have AllWebMenus.
2) Yes, all the designs are available. Note however that if you want a dynamic menu (where the structure is defined in WordPress and not in AllWebMenus) then some Templates may not be available, but all the Themes will still available.
3) No, no limitations. Of course menus with hundreds or thousands of items may become slower (and yes, we do have a few users with menus that have more than 1000 items).
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Likno Customer Support
Like us on Facebook – Follow us on Twitter