AllWebMenus can generate a Google Sitemap based on your menu structure. The produced Sitemap is exported into a simple .xml file. To create site maps for free, just follow the steps below:
1. Download AllWebMenus
(no need to purchase license for the free "Create Google Sitemap" feature!)
2. Install AllWebMenus, open it, and create your site structure:
3. Select the "Tools -> Create Sitemaps -> Create Google Sitemap" menu option:
4. The "Create Google Sitemap" window opens:
You can change three parameters that can be recognised by the Google Sitemap protocol:
- Last Modified Date: Timestamp of last modification. Refers to all URLs specified in the Link property of your project file (menu.awm).
- Change Frequecy: Specify how often content at this URL is usually updated.
- Priority: Choose a value 0.0 to 1.0 of relative importance in your site.
It is also essential to specify a Base URL for the *online* root folder of the website and the Location (Site_Root) which is the *local* root folder of your website files.
Once the Sitemap is created, visit the following Google URL to submit it: