Use simple text, HTML, images, videos, ajax, flash, opening/closing effects, colors, slideshows, auto-play, automatic opening "on page load"(and more!) to create any type of popup window/dialog, such as: html window, html popup, jQuery popup, modal popup, modal dialog, jQuery modal, modal window, etc. All modal windows are cross-browser and work alike in all browsers.
Simply click below to see what a "modal window" actually is!
single-sheet modal window
multi-sheet modal window
OR visit the examples page to discover a variety of options and uses.
View all examples
A modal window is used to display additional content on a new page layer (window) on top of the loaded content.
Through our builder you can easily create web modal windows/dialogs with many options, like showing internal HTML content (located in your actual page), content added easily through the interface (embedded), external or internal (AJAX) pages, and more.
- Rich and powerful interface!
(click the image below to see the application's interface)
Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror and
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, smartphones (iPhone, Android,
Windows Phone, BlackBerry 6+) and more.
Works with all authoring tools (such as Dreamweaver, Expression
Web, NetObjects Fusion, CoffeeCup, etc.), even a simple text editor!
Works with all
CMS and Blogs (such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Typo3, DotNetNuke, Expression Engine,
CMS Made Simple, etc.).
- Create cross-browser jQuery Modal Windows to display information when visitors click on page elements of your choice (or even on page load!).
- Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash, or whole pages (AJAX, URL) as the content of your Modal Windows.
- Create SlideShows for showing images, product descriptions and more.
- Create projects fast by using ready-made examples already installed in the application.
- Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.).
Position the appearing modal window
anywhere you like!
Lots of options, such as positioning the modal window
relative to "the Browser Window (default)", "a page
Element" or "an Image"... and at any corner or side of
that chosen "Target".
- Create any type of modal window, such as:
ajax modal, etc.
- Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
Fully customize the "Close" button too:
- Use multiple Modal Windows on the same page.
- Add dynamic content (database-driven or programmable) to your Modal Windows through AJAX techniques.
- Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily from within the page.
- Open and close your Modal Windows using a variety of opening/closing effects.
- Add a Header or Footer to your Modal Windows for extra information.
- Create single-sheet Modal Windows (all content on a single sheet) or multi-sheet Modal Windows (multiple content on separate sheets, for an Image Gallery, Product Presentation, etc.).
- Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS and dedicated properties to fully customize the appearance of "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background of the bar, mouse over effects and more!
Enhanced Navigation Bar functionality to include
"Bullets" (as "sheet numbers"),
Opacity on Normal or Mouse Over states, etc.
- Open Modal Windows through a variety of triggering options: ID, CLASS, NAME, onclick event, AllWebMenus item.
- Set a Modal Window to open automatically on page load, instead of clicking on a page element.
Use the "Auto Popup Window" Add-in for more options, such as:
Open a popup window with a delay of some seconds
- Close the popup window automatically after some seconds
Do not show the popup window to the same user twice (through cookies)
- Set a Modal Window to open on
Mouse Out of Page, i.e. when the user drags the
mouse outside the page from its top side (does not apply to
the three other sides). This happens only once while the
page remains open, unless the page is refreshed.
- Use Rounded Corners around the modal window. Available in browsers that properly support CSS3 (IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others). You can adjust the roundness of each corner all together or even separately!
- Apply a Shadow to the modal window, in browsers that properly support CSS3 (IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others).
- Allow keyboard navigation on multi-sheet windows (slideshows). The visitor can use the arrow keys to navigate through sheets (slides) and the "P" key to "play/pause" the modal slideshow.
Make forms show their results in a
specified Modal Window.
This is used so that the user views the results of a form
(i.e. the content after the form's "submit" button is
pressed) into a modal window opening above the page.
- Use complete help for all properties and procedures. Press F1 while you are on a property to immediately receive Help for that property.
- Live Examples available online.
- Powered by the popular jQuery open source library.
Add modal window links to menu items of your choice and open them when the user clicks on them!