We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #852.
Check out What's New:
- Added new property: Group Padding. Menu items can now have a space (padding) between their borders and their group's borders (edges). This space is filled by their group's background, which can be a color or a background image (texture, etc.). You can adjust the padding of each side all together or even separately!
(see image below for different padding per side)
- Added new property: Group Rounded Corners. In browsers that properly support CSS3, the corners of the Main Menu or Submenus can be rounded! (supported in IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others). You can adjust the roundness of each corner all together or even separately!
- Added new feature to the "Web Modal Windows Add-in": You can now use both the "Link" and "Open Modal Windows" properties together! A modal window triggered by a menu item can now show the page specified at its <Link> property (eg: product1.html), if this is not empty, overriding the modal's own content (the one specified within its project).
- New version of all "Server Side" related products ("WordPress menu", "Joomla Menu", "Drupal Menu", etc.), supporting the new "Group Padding" and "Group Rounded Corners" features.
- Fixed an issue with sliding menus where in some cases their submenu groups remained open even when their parent group was closed.
- Fixed an issue where some items of vertical groups could appear with larger height than they should.
- Fixed an issue where the Preview was not showing the menu, when the "Compiled menu Subfolder" was set other than the "Site Root" folder.
- Fixed an issue where the menu images did not display properly when the page CSS used a specific margin for all images.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html