We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #886.
Check out What's New:
- Added support for menu population based on the "1st UL/LI structure found in page". In that way, the id="awmULLI-menu" attribute does not need to be added to the parent UL element, as long as the menu UL/LI structure is the 1st found in page (or the only one).
- Joomla 2.5 is now fully supported. New Joomla Component (v1.1.15) is also released for Joomla 2.5.
- Added full support of CSS Menu and UL/LI Menu implementations for Joomla, WordPress and Drupal.
- Enhanced the iPad behaviour, by allowing a menu item that has both a link and a submenu to open its submenu with one tap and then also open its link with another tap.
- Optimized the menu CSS so that the menu is not affected by some global CSS values declared in the website’s CSS.
- Improved the "Server Side" menus loading after page load.
- New version of all "Server Side" related products ("WordPress menu", "Joomla Menu", "Drupal Menu", etc.).
- Fixed an issue regarding Sliding Menus in IE9 (which also affected their Preview).
- Fixed an issue regarding the conversion of v3 projects to v5.
- Fixed an issue where the items in a group with a scrollbar did not appear correctly, when the content of the group was scrolled (Chrome only).
- Fixed an issue where compiling for Drupal or WordPress did not work on certain cases.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html
Download the new version of our CSS menu builder at http://www.likno.com/download.html