November 4th, 2009AllWebMenus Pro version 5.2 Build #800 released!
We are exited to inform you that we have released the latest version of AllWebMenus PRO version 5.2 Build #800
Here is a view of What's New!
- Added a new option to the "Show Item or Group on Appear" feature: If the selected (highlighted) item is inside a submenu group, do you want this group to also appear selected and open (or not)?
- Added "Browser-specific Offsets" for Chrome in the "Positioning" property.
- Added the "Unlimited Domains" License option to the Server-Side Menus API.
- Added the "Show Item or Group on Appear" feature to the Server-Side Menus API.
- Added support for the "Opacity" property in the Opera browser.
- Fixed an issue where the "Opacity" property was not applied properly when the Chrome or Safari browser was used.
- Added an additional check to the application to check if the user has administrator rights when trying to activate the product (administrator rights are required for the activation process).
- Enhanced the positioning behavior of a submenu that is set to "open on menu appear" and is currently outside the viewable page. When scrolling the page the submenu will show open at its specified position relative to its parent item.
- Fixed an issue where the "Automatic item selection (highlight)" feature was not working properly for links beginning with "/".
- Fixed an issue of the FrontPage Add-in where the message "Can't find web folder" appeared.
Download the latest version at:
Tags: AllWebMenus, Automatic item selection (highlight), Browser-specific Offsets, build 800, chrome, FrontPage Add-in, highlighted item, new build, new release, Opacity, Opera, positioning, Server-Side Menus API, Show Item or Group on Appear, Unlimited Domains