January 22nd, 2010New AllWebMenus v5.2 build 810 released!
We wanted to inform you that AllWebMenus v5.2 build 810 has been released!
Check out what's new:
- New "Likno Web Tooltips Builder" Add-In. This add-in introduces the "Tooltip Style" item property in order to be able to change the browser default tooltip with your own tooltip designs (created through the separate "Likno Web Tooltips Builder" product) on your menu items!
- Added support for the new "Tooltip Style" property to the "Server-Side Menus API Add-in".
- Added support for the "Open Modal Window" property to the "Server-Side Menus API Add-in".
- Fixed an issue when "base href" was used on the page and an item link started with a "/" (in Mozilla and Opera only).
- Fixed an issue when the "UL/LI structure" and the "Auto Item Highlight" options were both used: the last item of the menu was always selected.
- Fixed an issue where the "Background Image 2" was not aligned properly within the item when a left or right border also existed on the item (Mozilla only).
- Added the ability to open awm files that have been edited and saved as UTF-8.
- Enhanced the "Menu Preview" pane to also show the "floating behavior" of a menu, when the "Advanced Floating" option is used on the "Menu Floats on Scroll" property.
- Fixed an issue with the "Floating Image" property when the image was missing from the disk: The compiled menu was still looking for it, while not needed.
To download the latest version please visit: http://www.likno.com/download.html