We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #866.
Check out What's New:
- Improved iPhone support. Now if you "touch" an item with an open submenu, the submenu closes.
- Improved the behavior of "floating menus" so that their movement does not appear flickering.
- In "Link Compiled Menu..." the filetype dropdown box now remembers the last user selection.
- Added the ability to change the Start Menu group during the installation.
- Fixed an issue where the "Advanced Floating" feature with the "Instantly" option did not work properly. Also, changed the behavior so that if the "Floating Movement Ends" object doesn't exist in the page, the floating ends at the end of page.
- Fixed an issue where a warning appeared related to an "aRsF function" (Safari only).
- Fixed an issue where the "Unfolding effect" did not clip subgroups as it should (Opera 11+ only).
- Fixed an issue where the Generic Sitemap did not work properly. Also the default view changed.
- Fixed an issue where a group didn't appear on mouse over of parent item, if this item was auto highlighted without opening the group automatically on page load.
- Server-Side menus set to have "cursor: auto" now have "hand" instead of "arrow" for all dynamic items.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html
Tags: css menu, Dynamic Menu, floating menu, iphone, Link menu, sitemap, unfolding menu