August 13th, 2012Likno Web jQuery Modal Windows Builder version 2.1.250 released
Hello, we have released a new version of Likno Web jQuery Modal Windows Builder: Build #250
Check out What's New
- Added more "Positioning Options" and "Positioning Offsets" to the Navigation Bar, so that you can achieve a desired distance from the selected corner (or side) when the Navigation Bar is placed inside the "Body".
- Fixed an issue where the Header/Footer were not being measured correctly when the height has not been set in their CSS property.
- Fixed an issue where the closing effect did not properly work when it was different to the opening effect (affects "Slide up" & "Glide out" effects).
- Updated the Navigation Bar so that the text/pages/bullets are always centered vertically.
- Updated the library to also work with jQuery 1.4.2 (it previously had some code that required jQuery 1.7 or above).
- Updated the "CSS Reference" link in the CSS editor.
- Updated the Navigation Bar XML files to have properly structured CSS values.
- Updated the Navigation Bar values of the Examples.
- Fixed a rare case where files were deleted when trying to link to them.
- Fixed an issue where the Preview did not refresh when browsing through the different Examples.
- Minor interface improvements.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-modal-windows/index.php
You can download the latest version at:
Tags: bar, body, bullet, corner, CSS, CSS Editor, css reference, download, example, features, file, footer, glide, glide out, header, height, interface, jquery, jquery modal, jquery modal window, jquery window, library, modal window, navigation, navigation bar, new version, offset, page, positioning, preview, slide, slide up, text, XML