We are happy to inform you that we have released the latest version of Likno Web jQuery Tooltips Builder, version 2.1 build #220.
Check out What's New:
- Added a user-friendly WYSIWYG CSS Editor for all CSS-related properties, making the software much easier to use.
- Added support for jQuery 1.8 and above.
- The default "Live" value is now false.
- Fixed an issue with in-page tooltips disappearing.
- Fixed the Help link on the "live" question-mark.
- Interface fix: The "OR" became "ALSO" for the "On Page Load" feature. Also updated the Help accordingly.
- Interface fix: Fixed the "Opens When" that appeared darker.
- Fixed various other minor interface issues.
- Fixed an issue with the tooltip arrow in non-IE browsers when the border width was less than the rounded-corners.
- Interface fix: the up/down arrows in all numeric fields now properly update the preview.
You can download the latest version at: http://www.likno.com/jquery-tooltips/download.php
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-tooltips/index.php