Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus,  abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.


Initial Email From:
Felix
Initial Email Subject: Problem with Android
Support Case Month: March 2013

I have build 2 websites with multiframes (menu-, left-, right- and main-frame).

{URL REMOVED} (ok) and {URL REMOVED} (make problems)

In both i used AllWebMenus PRO 5.3. The "Main Menu Group" is in the "menu-frame" and the "Submenu Groups" in the "main-frame"

In Windows XP, 7 ... the Menus on both Sites looks correct in all Browsers (IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari ...)

But when i open {URL REMOVED} on an Android- Smartphone or a Tablet i.Ex. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 the "Submenu Groups" are behind the "Main Menu Group". When you the click on "Zuchthündinnen" (That "Submenu Group" contains 8 items) then 2 and a half "items" peep out under the "Main Menu Group.

When i open on the same Andoid-Tablet the Site {URL REMOVED} all looks correct.

Please i need Help

With greetings,
Felix

Reply From: Likno Customer Support

Dear Felix,

This is to let you know that we have just uploaded a new AllWebMenus build (906) that resolves the android issue.

You can get it here:

http://www.likno.com/download.html

Please let me know if everything works as expected.

Best Regards,
Kostas
Likno Customer Support
www.likno.com
Powerful javascript menus (CSS menus/drop-down menus/sliding menus), web trees, buttons, tabs, modals, tooltips, accordions, scrollers, designs for your websites!

Reply From: Felix

Hello Kostas,

Thank you very much for the hint of build #906

Now everything works as expected.

So i’m very happy

With regards,
Felix

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,