February 7th, 2011AllWebMenus version 5.3.854 released! (with Rounded Corners on Items)
We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #854.
Check out What's New:
- Added new property: Item Rounded Corners. In browsers that properly support CSS3, the corners of any menu item can be rounded! (supported in IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others). You can adjust the roundness of each corner all together or even separately!
- New Joomla component in order to support our new Joomla Module for easy menu positioning.
- New versions for all "Server-Side Menu API" related add-ins (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal), that support the "Rounded Corners" feature in items.
- The "Compile for Joomla" functionality now includes a "menu positioning" Joomla Module for easy positioning in the web pages (the positioning of the menu should be set to "Element Relative").
- Fixed an issue where groups remained open if they used an "Unfolding" effect for their appearance.
- Added support for mouse wheel over the Properties grid.
- Fixed an issue where a group which opened automatically after the menu loaded, it closed when more content loaded on page the (IE only).
- Fixed CSS issues when a border existed in a TD or TR or TABLE and "border-collapse" was set to collapse.
- Fixed some minor issues related to the mouse over/out of items and closing submenus.
- Added support for NOT opening a submenu on mouse click, if the item has a value on its "Link" property. This submenu will show open in the linked page if the "Automatic Highlight" option is selected.
- Added support for parsing a UL/LI structure that uses a "Class" value and not only an ID value.
- Added support for showing images in Preview, when these images are part of the HTML of items that use the "HTML Full Mode".
- Added support for sliding menus to disappear on mouse out also.
- New version of the Joomla addin to support the Joomla 1.6 version.
- New installation Component available for the Joomla 1.6 version.
- Fixed an issue where a sliding group lost its scrollbar it when dissapeared (only with unfolding effect) (Mozilla, IE8 with compatibility for all sites).
- Fixed an issue in vertical groups where some items were showing with larger height.
- New versions for all "Server-Side Menu API" related add-ins (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal), that support the new "Disappear on mouse out" feature in sliding menus.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html