March 12th, 2012Photo Frame Show: Where to access its Help section
For answers to questions regarding the use, features and functionality of Photo Frame Show (such as the ones seen below) please visit the Photo Frame Show Help section.
- How do I change my frame or the image inside it?
- How do I change the order of my framed images?
- Can I "Save" my work and re-open it in another session?
- How do I send my framed image via e-mail?
- What it the purpose of Canvas?
- What happened to the old "Leave to Desktop" and "Get from Desktop" features?
- How do I "Save" (or Export) my framed image?
- How do I download more frames or graphics?
Note: Users that have the old/former Photo Frame Show version should refer to the following posts (please note that we have suspended support for this version):
- How do I change my selected frame’s shape and position?
- How do I open a new image inside my selected frame?
- How do I choose a new frame for my selected image?
- How do I “leave” a framed picture to my desktop?
- How do I “get” a framed picture from my desktop?
- How do I send my framed picture via e-mail?
- How do I add a frame to my “Favorite Frames”?
- How do I print my framed picture?
- How do I save my framed pictures?
- How do I download more frames?