Hello! We have released a new version of Likno Web Scroller (jQuery Slider) Builder: Version 1.0 build #116.
Check out What's New
- Added the "Item Modal" tab in "Project Items (F2)" with the ability to show a Modal Window when the user clicks on a scroller item, either using an "internal modal window engine" or the "Likno Web Modal Windows Builder" engine (separate product).
- Added the "%page_links%" variable to the available variables (%current_page%, %total_pages%) of the "Show Page Numbers (Custom)" option of the Navigation Bar.
- Updated the "Use both Text/HTML and Image values (shows both)" option to properly function for the "Item Tooltip" and "Item Modal" features.
- Updated the "Sample Code (F4)" area to show the related code of certain configurations.
- Added the "Show Scroller Only" and the "Background Color" to the "detached" Preview Pane (soon to be added to the "attached" Preview Pane too).
- Added automatic correction for older projects that did not have the "Bullets" and "Spacer" Navigation Bar CSS Classes.
- Fixed a case where the Navigation Bar would appear floating on page when it was positioned into an area that did not exist.
- Fixed the "Item Tooltip" feature to correctly handle the "AJAX" & "External" (URL) sources.
- Fixed the "with acceleration (on hold)" feature, which allows the user to hold the mouse clicked on a navigation arrow and have the scroller items accelerate their movement.
- Fixed an issue where the "Play on Page Load (automatically)" option did not work in IE.
- Fixed a bug related to missing images.
- Fixed "Example 3" to have proper spacing.
- Fixed the DIV custom population classes to work properly.
- Fixed the Navigation Arrows to always stay on top of the content.
Knowledge Base support case for Likno Web Modal Windows Builder, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Support Case Month: March 2012 Initial Email Subject: Different results in IE browsers
Initial Email From:Dave
I have just started using your software, so I am very new.
I used the Web Modal Window builder to create a popup window. I am very pleased with the results.
However, I noticed that in Internet Explorer on some computers it has strange effects. On some computers the popup will appear, but then it won't go away; not with the escape key, with clicking the close button or by clicking outside the window. On other computers it opens the popup HTML in a new window.
Is there something I am missing? Any help would be appreciated.
I haven't noticed any similarities except that the problems exist in Internet Explorer. I have used versions 7, 8 and 9 on Windows XP and 7. Firefox seems to have no problem. Neither does Chrome.
Reply From:Likno Customer Support