Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Frederick
Initial Email Subject: RTL menu support
Support Case Month: June 2012
I need the menu for Arabic websites, where the submenus should open on the left side of the drop down menu.
Does your menu support this?
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
We do support RTL, through this option here:
For submenus on the LEFT side, you can choose this here:
Likno Customer Support
Like us on Facebook – Follow us on Twitter
We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #892.
Check out What's New
- New feature: "Link & Run Other Likno Projects (from menu)".
You can now link (and run) other Likno Projects (for example a "Likno Tooltips Project") on the same pages where this menu is also linked to. This is like adding the "linking code" of such Likno Projects on the same pages (but without actually doing so!).
Read how we use this feature on our own website (Use Case)
- Fixed some minor issues of the recently introduced "Image Sets" feature.
- Fixed a copy-paste issue in the Style Editor and Tree Structure.
- Fixed a positioning issue in IE (certain cases only), especially for RTL (Right-to-Left) menu implementations (Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, etc.).
- Fixed an issue where window.unload didn't function as expected (IE only).
- Fixed an issue where the items appeared wider than expected when a style value was used in the page's CSS for "width" (Opera and Safari only).
- Fixed an issue related to our Dreamweaver Extension for Dreamweaver version 6.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html
Download the new version of our CSS menu builder at http://www.likno.com/download.html
Tags: Arabic, CSS, css menu, Dreamweaver, Dreamweaver extension, Hebrew, IE, image set, Link menu, Menu, Opera, page, Persian, positioning, RTL, Safari, style+, tooltips, tree, width
Knowledge Base support case, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Support Case Month: April 2012
Initial Email Subject: RTL languges like hebrew?
Do your products support RTL languges, like hebrew?
For AllWebMenus, you need to select this in the Project Properties:
For the other products (e.g. Modal) I believe that you have to set this in the Container CSS field.
Likno Customer Support
Tags: Arabic, container CSS, Hebrew, language, Menu, modal, Persian, project, RTL