Hello! We have released a new version of Likno Web Scroller (jQuery Slider) Builder: Version 1.0 build #118.
Check out What's New
- Fully implemented the "Populate the scroller items using an external feed (RSS or ATOM or XML)" feature.
- Improved the library loading method (faster/cleaner/more compatible).
- Improved the image preloading process.
- Added the "Loop - Rewind" feature, which makes the scroller (jquery slider) rewind to the other side and start the items movement from there.
- Added Example 07 (eBay mockup): Similar scroller to the live slider used on eBay (as of July 11, 2012). Use of an *image map* on each scroller item. Use of a "Page Numbers" only Navigation Bar. Use of *Play on Page Load* (automatic play).
- Fixed an issue where the item's tooltip appeared behind the scroller/slider when the scroller was of the "Floating" positioning type.
- Fixed an issue with the Navigation Bar and the "Feed (RSS/ATOM/XML) population method" where it displayed just one page while more than one page existed.
- Fixed an issue with the Navigation Bar where it would appear left-aligned instead of centered in some occasions.
- Changed the "Show Scroller Only" Preview option to always show the scroller centered on the preview page.
- Fixed an issue with "Bullets-only" Navigation Bars where they would appear misplaced in the Preview.
- Updated the Navigation Bar XML files to use better padding values.
- Fixed a rare case where files were deleted when trying to link to them.
- Fixed an issue related to the Navigation Bar when floating over the "Items Area".
- Various interface improvements.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/index.php
Download the new version of our web scroller (jquery slider) builder at http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/download.php
Tags: ATOM, bullets, eBay, feed, floating, image map, interface, jQuery scroller, jquery slider, library, loop, mockup, navigation bar, padding, page, page load, positioning, preloading, preview, rewind, RSS, scroller, slider builder, tooltip, web scroller, website, XML
Dear Likno users, we are pleased to announce that we have just released our new product: The Likno Web Scroller Builder!
Likno Web Scroller Builder is a feature-rich tool for creating stylish, html scrollers/sliders for your web pages, with minimal effort and coding.
View interface screenshots
- Rich and powerful interface!
Works with all authoring tools (such as Dreamweaver, Expression Web, NetObjects Fusion, CoffeeCup, etc.), even a simple text editor!
Works with all CMS and Blogs (such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Typo3, DotNetNuke, Expression Engine, CMS Made Simple, etc.).
- Create cross-browser jQuery scrollers to display content (items) that scroll horizontally or vertically when visitors click on (or mouse over) special navigation arrows, bars, and more.
- ... OR make the scroller behave as a "SlideShow": its items sliding (scrolling) automatically, one at a time, at specified duration and direction, with looping or not, pause on "mouse over" and more.
- Use simple text, HTML code, images, videos (YouTube, etc.), animations, Flash as the content of your scroller items.
- Create projects fast by using ready-made examples already installed in the application.
- Universal: Use in all authoring tools (Dreamweaver, Expression Web, etc.) and CMS platforms (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc.).
- Use any of 4 methods to populate your scrollers with content:
1. Scroller is populated by the project properties (within the application)
2. Scroller is populated by a UL/LI structure, located inside your page.
3. Scroller is populated by DIV elements, located inside your page.
4. Scroller is populated by an external feed, such as RSS, ATOM, XML.
- Position your scrollers easily on page and anywhere you like, with many options:
1. Insert into a page element of your choice (div, span, td, etc.).
2. Replace a page element (vs "insert into").
3. Replace an image of your choice.
4. Float, relative to the browser window (any corner).
5. Float, relative to a page element of your choice (any corner).
6. Float, relative to an image of your choice (any corner).
- Customize the style of your scrollers through CSS ("css scrollers").
- Apply images creatively to create interesting scrollers (images on scroller items, images on different "areas" such as "Top", "Bottom", "Left", "Right", etc.).
- Use multiple scrollers on the same page (with the same or different styling).
- Use additional Areas to your scroller around the main "Items Area" for extra information (a title, a footnote, etc.): the "Top Area", "Bottom Area", "Left Area", "Right Area".
- Add dynamic content (database-driven or programmable) to your scrollers.
- Use a tooltip on every scroller item (optionally), with plenty of styling options and dynamic HTML content.
- Use a variety of transition behaviors (Continuous, Step by Item, Step by Page) and transition effects (Instantly, Fade, Slide), etc.
- Use a variety of Navigation Bars to navigate through the scroller items. With CSS and dedicated properties to fully customize the appearance of "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, item numbers, background of the bar, mouse over effects and more.
- Use a variety of Navigation Arrows to navigate through the scroller items (combined with the Navigation Bar or not). With many CSS and dedicated properties to fully customize their appearance.
- Use Bullets to show paging (or even navigate through the scroller items).
- Set a specific scroller item to be initially selected (on page load).
- Use Rounded Corners around the scroller. Available in browsers that properly support CSS3 (IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others). You can adjust the roundness of each corner all together or even separately!
- Apply a Shadow to the scroller, in browsers that properly support CSS3 (IE9+, Opera 10.50+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari/Webkit 522+, Chrome and others).
- Allow keyboard navigation on scrollers. The visitor can use the arrow keys to navigate through the items and the "P" key to "play/pause" their movement (if
- Use complete help for all properties and procedures. Press F1 while you are on a property to immediately receive Help for that property.
- Access additional designs (examples) of interesting scrollers, besides the designs coming with the application (note: applies to "Unlimited Domains" users).
- Powered by the popular jQuery open source library.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/index.php
Download here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/download.php