December 16th, 2009AllWebMenus v5 build 806 has been released!
- Performed changes to overcome possible issues with the registration process in Windows Vista and 7.
- Added an automatic hide of the UL/LI structure (when used), so that you may remove the "left:-999px" attribute if you wish. This has some pros and cons.
- Added some notes on the interface regarding the proper Image and Element positioning (ID is *case-sensitive*, etc.).
- Fixed a glitch in the previous build where changing the Assigned Style crashed the application (on certain configurations only).
- Fixed an issue where the item Background Color was not correct if a CSS value was applied to the document (Mozilla only).
- Added a note at the "Welcome" screen informing trial users that the compile/link functionality is not available on Trial Mode.
- Fixed an issue with the WordPress Add-in. If a "&" symbol existed, the "Insert/Update menu structure" process was not successful.
- Fixed a minor issue regarding the "Auto Item Highlight" feature when combined with the "Automatically open submenus" feature.
- Fixed an issue where the "Auto Item Highlight" didn't work properly in "Server-Side Menus API" implementations.
- Released new versions of the Server-Side Menus API, Joomla and WordPress Addins to include the "Auto Item Highlight" fix.
- Updated the IE6-only fix where the "Hide Fix" for hiding "select boxes" didn't work properly.
Tags: AllWebMenus, allwebmenus build 806, allwebmenus new version released, allwebmenus v5 build 806, Auto Item Highlight, Element Positioning, Joomla and WordPress Addins, new release, Server-Side Menus API, UL/LI