September 1st, 2011AllWebMenus version 5.3.874 released
We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #874.
Check out What's New:
- Improved (full) Android support (efficient "touch mode" handling and more).
- Improved (full) Blackberry OS 6 and OS 7 support.
- Updated "Joomla menus" Add-in. Now fully supports Joomla 1.7, corrects the “JParameter” fatal error and fixes the menu item ordering issue.
- Added support for "Ctrl+click" on menu items, which now opens their link in a new window/tab (depending on your browser settings). Same behavior was always supported by "Shift+Click" too.
- New version for all "Server-Side Menus API" related products.
- Fixed an issue with the "Auto Highlight" feature, where the URL was not available for the selected item. Also when an "Item ID" was not set ("Server-Side Menus API" implementations only).
- Fixed an IE issue on certain implementations only: when an item was clicked, its state returned to normal before the "mouse up" event occurs (IE only).
- Fixed a Mozilla-related issue where the menu unfolding effects were slower than in other browsers (Mozilla based browsers only).
- Minor bug fixes.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html