December 2nd, 2010Likno Web Tabs Builder Builds #124 / #126 released
Since September we have released new versions of our Likno Web Tabs Builder: Builds #124 up to Build #126.
Check out What's New:
- Added some minor improvements to the interface.
- Fixed an issue were headers with defined height and padding, appeared different in IE8 than Firefox.
- Added the "overflow:none" and "background-color" abilities in the BodyCSS for external pages (values passed into the generated iframe).
- Fixed a conflict that could occur when the user had mootools plugins in the page.
- Improved the resizing of interface elements when the Windows DPI settings are larger than 100%.
- Fixed an issue where background images in the CSS properties were not showing in certain cases.
- Made some minor changes in the activation form.
- Fixed an issue with images producing a scrollbar in non-IE browsers.
- Fixed an issue when selecting an image using the "In Gallery Folder" option.
- Fixed an issue where the images "Open" dialog was not closing properly when an image was selected from assets.
- Fixed an issue where images did not center when "text-align: center" was used in the "Body CSS".
You can download the latest version at: