Hello, we have released a new version of Likno Web jQuery Modal Windows Builder: Build #252
Check out What's New
- Added the API functions to the application's "Help" file (documentation).
- Improved the support for the "navigationBarSheetSpacer" CSS class of the Navigation Bar.
- Increased the minimum modal window margin to 15px when the modal window is larger than the screen size.
- The modal window no longer hides the parent window scrollbar by default. Instead there is a new Project Property to choose your desired behavior: the "Hide scrollbar" property in the "Project Properties -> Under the Hood" section.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when a "#" existed in one of the folder names in the Root Folder path.
- Fixed an issue related to hiding the scrollbar in frame-only pages.
- Fixed a "jump" when hiding the scrollbar and the modal window had a closing effect.
- Minor interface improvements (e.g.: when pressing "Enter" on the Preview's Navigation Bar "Offset" fields then the detached Preview is automatically refreshed).
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-modal-windows/index.php
You can download the latest version at:
Tags: API, bar, build, CSS, documentation, download, example, features, file, frame, function, Help, interface, jquery, jquery modal, jquery modal window, jquery window, margin, modal, modal window, navigation, navigation bar, new version, offset, page, preview, root, screen, scrollbar, support, web modal window, website, window