Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Support Case Month: April 2012
I want to use the same menu on another page which will require different positioning. I have made a copy of the menu and gave it a new file name but when I went to compile it is asks if I want to replace menu.js which I do not.
How do I change this menu to menu22.js as an example so that they do not interfere with one another?
This can be done through here: Read the rest of this post »
Tags: compile menu, compiled menu name, Menu
We just released the latest version of AllWebMenus Pro, version 5.2 Build #820!
Take a look at What's New:
- Added a check for the compiled menu name so that it does not use any spaces or special characters.
- Fixed an issue where the option "hovers over another item" for sticky submenus did not work properly.
- Fixed an Opera (only) issue where the width of a subgroup was not exactly as specified by the user.
- Fixed an issue when converting old version awm files (version 3) to version 5 awm files.
- Minor GUI fixes/enhancements.
You can download the latest version of the program at http://www.likno.com/download.html
Tags: AllWebMenus build 820, compiled menu name, GUI fixes/enhancements, hovers over another item, new release, Opera, spaces, special characters, sticky submenus, whats new, width of a subgroup