Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Tony
Initial Email Subject: install AWM on Joomla 1.7 ?
Support Case Month: March 2012
Im a registered user. I am creating a Joomla 1.7 site do you have any tutorial on how to install AWM on Joomla 1.7 ?
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
You should use the special Joomla component that we developed, and follow the instructions on this page:
Likno Customer Support
Like us on Facebook – Follow us on Twitter
Hello, we have released a new version of Likno Web jQuery Modal Windows Builder: Build #252
Check out What's New
- Added the API functions to the application's "Help" file (documentation).
- Improved the support for the "navigationBarSheetSpacer" CSS class of the Navigation Bar.
- Increased the minimum modal window margin to 15px when the modal window is larger than the screen size.
- The modal window no longer hides the parent window scrollbar by default. Instead there is a new Project Property to choose your desired behavior: the "Hide scrollbar" property in the "Project Properties -> Under the Hood" section.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when a "#" existed in one of the folder names in the Root Folder path.
- Fixed an issue related to hiding the scrollbar in frame-only pages.
- Fixed a "jump" when hiding the scrollbar and the modal window had a closing effect.
- Minor interface improvements (e.g.: when pressing "Enter" on the Preview's Navigation Bar "Offset" fields then the detached Preview is automatically refreshed).
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-modal-windows/index.php
You can download the latest version at:
Tags: API, bar, build, CSS, documentation, download, example, features, file, frame, function, Help, interface, jquery, jquery modal, jquery modal window, jquery window, margin, modal, modal window, navigation, navigation bar, new version, offset, page, preview, root, screen, scrollbar, support, web modal window, website, window
We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #870.
Check out What's New:
- Added support for Joomla "Friendly URLs".
- Fixed an issue related to the "Web Modal Windows Add-in": It showed the navigation bar while it should not.
- Fixed an issue related to "Sticky Submenus": On mouse click on page they closed their submenus while they should not.
- Fixed an issue related to "Shadow": A shadow did not appear correctly at the bottom side when an "unfolding" effect was used (Mozilla only).
- Fixed an issue related to "Auto Highlight": A different item could be highlighted instead of the proper one, in certain occasions.
- Fixed an issue where the positioning of the menu was misplaced by 1px in the vertical axis, occasionally (IE8 only).
- Fixed an issue where a non-specified border could appear in items because of a global CSS declaration for the TD tag (IE only).
- Fixed an issue with broken Joomla links.
- Minor GUI enhancements.
- Updated Help file.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html