Knowledge Base support case for AllWebMenus, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Luis
Initial Email Subject: Menu not displaying in Internet Explorer 11
Support Case Month: October 2013
I'm using latest available release of AllWebMenus (v5.3.920). I have a problem with IE11. The menu is not showing at all. You can see it with Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc... but IE11 is not showing it at all.
Menu should appear on top. You better check it using Firefox or another browser.
Is it a known issue? Any workaround?
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
Please, download the latest version of AllWebMenus Pro which contains the fix for Internet Explorer 11, install it and re-compile your menu project. Then, you need to re-upload the produced files to your server.
The procedure to download, install and activate your AllWebMenus is:
1. Login to your likno user area (http://www.likno.com/userarea)
2. Go to AllWebMenus -> Download most recent build you are entitled to activate.
3. Click Download.
4. Install AllWebMenus.
5. Open AllWebMenus.
6. Go to Help -> Enter Activation Code.
7. Copy the Installation ID and switch back to your likno user area.
8. Go to AllWebMenus -> Get Activation Code.
9. Paste the Installation ID you copied and click "Give me the Activation Code".
10. Switch back to AllWebMenus and paste the Activation Code.
11. Click "Activate" and you are ready to go.
With the above steps, you have the latest version of AllWebMenus and you have it activated it on your PC.
1. Open the menu project in AllWebMenus.
2. Compile the menu project.
3. Upload the produced files (along with the awmdata folder) to your server.
With the above 3 steps, you have updated your menu to the latest version.
Let me know if you need more help.
Likno Customer Support
Reply From: Luis