We have released a new version of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #888.
Check out What's New:
- Added the "Batch Compile of Multiple Projects" feature.
- New Joomla Add-In for full compatibility with Joomla v2.5 (supports access levels in menu items).
- New AllWebMenus WordPress plugin 1.1.12 for better compatibility with WordPress 3.3.1.
- Fixed an issue where the width of a menubar was not calculated correctly.
- Fixed an issue in CSS3 menus when list (li) items did not have a link.
- Fixed an issue where the "Has Submenu Image" was vertically aligned at top when vertical-align:top was declared in CSS.
- Fixed a case where the menu did not appear properly in Opera, when certain conditions occurred.
- Fixed an issue with the Joomla Plugin (database related).
- Fixed an issue of the Theme Gallery: when moving from one theme to another, their images were not refreshed properly.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html
Download the new version of our CSS menu builder at http://www.likno.com/download.html