Knowledge Base support case for Likno Web Tabs Builder, abstracted and stripped of all user’s private info.
Initial Email From: Hugo
Initial Email Subject: Loop not working
Support Case Month: August 2012
This is set to loop but it does not. Why?
Reply From: Likno Customer Support
It seems that you have added 10 bodies and only 9 headers… this causes a JS error and hence stops the loop when the 10th item is reached.
Likno Customer Support
Like us on Facebook – Follow us on Twitter
Tags: error, header, html, item, jquery, js, loop, tab, website
Hello! We have released a new version of Likno Web Scroller (jQuery Slider) Builder: Version 1.0 build #118.
Check out What's New
- Fully implemented the "Populate the scroller items using an external feed (RSS or ATOM or XML)" feature.
- Improved the library loading method (faster/cleaner/more compatible).
- Improved the image preloading process.
- Added the "Loop - Rewind" feature, which makes the scroller (jquery slider) rewind to the other side and start the items movement from there.
- Added Example 07 (eBay mockup): Similar scroller to the live slider used on eBay (as of July 11, 2012). Use of an *image map* on each scroller item. Use of a "Page Numbers" only Navigation Bar. Use of *Play on Page Load* (automatic play).
- Fixed an issue where the item's tooltip appeared behind the scroller/slider when the scroller was of the "Floating" positioning type.
- Fixed an issue with the Navigation Bar and the "Feed (RSS/ATOM/XML) population method" where it displayed just one page while more than one page existed.
- Fixed an issue with the Navigation Bar where it would appear left-aligned instead of centered in some occasions.
- Changed the "Show Scroller Only" Preview option to always show the scroller centered on the preview page.
- Fixed an issue with "Bullets-only" Navigation Bars where they would appear misplaced in the Preview.
- Updated the Navigation Bar XML files to use better padding values.
- Fixed a rare case where files were deleted when trying to link to them.
- Fixed an issue related to the Navigation Bar when floating over the "Items Area".
- Various interface improvements.
All features here: http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/index.php
Download the new version of our web scroller (jquery slider) builder at http://www.likno.com/jquery-scroller/download.php
Tags: ATOM, bullets, eBay, feed, floating, image map, interface, jQuery scroller, jquery slider, library, loop, mockup, navigation bar, padding, page, page load, positioning, preloading, preview, rewind, RSS, scroller, slider builder, tooltip, web scroller, website, XML