October 10th, 2011AllWebMenus version 5.3.878 released
We have released new versions of AllWebMenus Pro: Version 5.3 build #878 and #876.
Check out What's New:
- Added support for positioning the menu using a custom "class" attribute instead if the "id" attribute. This can be useful when your authoring tool or CMS does not allow you to edit the "ID" attribute (or the "ID" values change dynamically) but does allow you to add/edit the "Class" attribute.
For example: <span class="menupositioner"> </span>
- The "Custom Values" interface is no longer available when the UL/LI population option is selected, because the menu items are dynamically produced by "LI" page elements and the script cannot determine which menu items should get custom values. Therefore, only the generic "Assigned Style" can be used on menu items or groups.
- Fixed an issue with vertical "Menu Floats on Scroll" on iPad and Android.
- Fixed a (Mozilla only) issue where the item image was not properly aligned vertically.
- Fixed an issue in the Preview Pane when the positioning was on the right side and the border was large.
- Updated the "AllWebMenus Add-In" for Expression Web 4.
Get it here: http://gallery.expression.microsoft.com/DropDownCSSMenu
- Improved the positioning of the application forms when dual monitors are used.
- Fixed an issue where a group didn't appear on "mouse over" of parent item, if this item was auto highlighted but without opening the group automatically on page load.
- Fixed an issue with double slash "//".
- Fixed an issue with UL/LI when using the "onclick" event with "this.href".
- Fixed an issue where separators did not work in a cross frame environment.
Download the new version at http://www.likno.com/download.html