October 12th, 2010Likno Web Modal Windows Builder version 2.0 released
We wanted to inform you that we have released the latest version of Likno Web Modal Windows builder - version 2.0 Build #200!
Check out What's New in this version:
- Added an easy method to open modal windows from regular links: "Make links of your page behave as modal windows".
When using this option, the behavior of specified links (A tags) in your page changes: instead of opening in browser window (when clicked) they open in the selected modal window.
<a href="http://www.likno.com/product1_info.html" target="Modal_Window_1_single">Info on Product 1</a>
When using this option, the behavior of specified links (A tags) in your page changes: instead of opening in the browser window (when clicked) they open in the selected modal window.
- Added "Example 18", which demonstrates how to trigger a modal window from "imagemap" hotspots.
- Added many of the User Interface enhancements introduced in Likno Web Tabs Builder, such as:
- Added the HTML Editor panel, which offers more editing options like the "Revert to" feature.
- Added the CSS Editor panel, which offers more editing options like the "Revert to" or "Colors detected in this CSS" feature.
- Added the "Revert to" feature in HTML Editor and CSS Editor, which allows you to go back to previous values when editing.
- Added the "Colors detected in this CSS" feature in CSS Editor, which makes it easier to change a color when editing CSS values.
- Added the "Gallery Folder" option on image properties so that gallery graphics do not have to be added to the "assets" folder when selected.
- Added the "Preview Panel Settings" in Project Properties, where you specify folders for the Preview Panel to look for "relative-path" images and show them properly in local Preview.
- Added the "File -> Export Project (to ZIP file)" command, which lets you "package" a project into a single file (both its .lwmw file and its "assets" folder) for transfer.
- Added the ability to pass "background: none;" and "overflow: hidden;" values to the "Body CSS" property.
- Fixed an IE8-only issue with "width".
- Fixed an issue with "margin" in the "Body CSS".
You can download the latest version at: